Top Load Washers
For well-known loading style
and functionality, get a top
Front Load Washers
Get ideal fabric care and
cleaning in a
Stacked Laundry Center
Get great cleaning performance in a design made for small spaces.
Wash and dry in the same appliance, which can be installed virtually anywhere.2
Save on washersShop Now
Fit laundry in
Do laundry in one appliance with the Smart All-In-One Washer & Dryer. Its slim, ventless design takes up less room and allows you to install it virtually anywhere.1Shop Now
Where venting to the outside isn’t an option, choose a laundry solution that only requires a power supply, water hookup and drain.1
The right care
for every load
Get the right type of fabric care using Intuitive Touch Controls that guide you to the ideal cycle combinations for each load.
Use higher temperatures
Use the increased water temperatures of the Sanitize cycle to eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria4 from your family’s towels and frequently used items.
Pedestals give you a few extra inches of height and a little extra storage space to make laundry day that much easier.
Compare washing machines from Whirlpool brand to take the chore out of doing laundry
Our washers help you care for your family’s clothes in less time with less worry. Choose from stackable or combination washing machines perfect for small spaces, extra-capacity washers to handle large loads and front or top load washing machines to match the needs of your space. With connected models, you can even manage your laundry when you’re away from home with a laundry app that controls your washer remotely.5 Whatever messes your family makes, Whirlpool® washing machines help you take them on while giving you more time to spend making new ones. Compare washing machine features, including the Wash & Dry option, Intuitive Touch Controls and precision detergent dispensers to find the size, design and functionality you need to tackle laundry day.
NOTE: Screen images simulated.
1. Based on an 8-lb load. Actual dispenser capacity varies by model.
2. Model WFC8090GX requires a 240V electrical connection.
3. Based on an 8-lb load.
4. Bacteria tested were K. pneumoniae, P. aeruginosa, S. aureus.
5. Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App Required. Features subject to change. Details and privacy info at whirlpool.com/connect.
6. WiFi, App & Connected Subscription Required. Features subject to change. Details and privacy info at whirlpool.com/connect.
7. Swash and Whirlpool are owned and distributed by Whirlpool Corporation.