Laundry solutions for every home
Washer and dryer innovations offer flexible ways to wash clothes and help you keep up with laundry.
Wash the way you want.
Bring the right heat for every load.
Top Load Laundry
More washing capacity when you need it.
Front Load Laundry
Get ideal fabric care and cleaning.
Perfect for condos, closets and tight spaces.
Small Space Laundry
These models fit more than you'd expect.
Get more height and extra storage space.
Find design inspiration
for your dream laundry room
Clean clothes help keep kids in school
Learn how Whirlpool is helping end the dropout cycle by installing washers and dryers in schools.
Get the right finish to match your laundry room
Our washers and dryers come in classic white, timeless gray, stylish matte black and more finishes.
Find the right laundry solutions for your family
Searching for the right washer and dryer for your family? Get answers to some of the most commonly asked laundry questions and more helpful tips from our blog.
1 of 5
Front load vs. top load washers
Front load washers generally use less water, but a top load washer may be preferable if you want potentially shorter cycle times.
2 of 5
Agitator vs. impeller vs. 2 in 1 Removable Agitator washers
Agitators are tall spindles that twist back and forths to help break down loose soils. Impellers are low-profile cones that rub clothes against each other. The 2 in 1 Removable Agitator lets you customize any load of laundry to your family’s needs.
3 of 5
How much capacity does my family need?
Small capacity washers (<3.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity) are a clever solution for tight spaces.
Medium capacity washers (3.5–4.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity) work well for families of up to 5.
Large capacity washers (>4.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity) are ideal for larger families.
4 of 5
Why choose a smart washer and dryer set?
Many smart laundry appliances can be controlled from your smartphone through an app. The app usually also provides information on how to do laundry and maintain your appliances.
5 of 5
Gas vs. electric dryers
Both gas and electric dryers require electricity to run, but gas dryers also require a gas hookup to generate heat.
Explore more laundry appliance resources
Why buy from Whirlpool.com
Free delivery on orders $399+³
Free 30 day returns on major appliances⁴
Sign in and unlock lower prices
0% APR financing available⁵
Choose Whirlpool® Washers and Dryers to keep your family’s clothes looking their best
Daily life can be messy when your family is always on the go. Whirlpool® Laundry Machines are made to keep up. Our innovative laundry features help you wash more in a single load. From soccer uniforms to kids’ favorite blankets, we’ll help fight whatever spots or splashes go into clothes. Browse our full selection of washer and dryer options that’ll help you get laundry done faster, so you can spend more time making messes instead of cleaning up after them. Also, shop from our selection of commercial stacked washers and dryers for your business’s laundry needs.
- Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App Required. Features subject to change. Details and privacy info at whirlpool.com/connect.
- Based on an 8-lb load. Actual dispenser capacity varies by model.
- Delivered to a single U.S. address. Excludes ground shipped products. $399 based on sale price of in-home delivery products excluding taxes, delivery, install/uninstall, and haul away. Only valid for new orders on whirlpool.com. Major appliances limited to washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, cooktops, wall ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, hoods, freezers, beverage & wine centers, ice makers and compactors.
- See our return policy for details.
- Your rate will be 0% or 10–30% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders.