Life doesn’t have to revolve around your appliance
In the hustle and bustle of the everyday, eating dinner as an entire family often seems as unlikely as an evening commute without traffic. But dinner shouldn’t feel like rush hour. That’s why the Whirlpool® Smart Slide-In Range lets you cut down on routine steps to get food to the table fast.
Whether you use the touchscreen that learns and adapts to your routines, give simple voice commands or control your smart oven right from your phone1, this connected appliance lets you connect from wherever you are. See what smart can do.
Manage mealtime in three distinct ways
1. Control your smart oven by app1
Now you can control your range right from your phone. The Whirlpool® app makes it easy to manage mealtime from outside the kitchen anytime you want to preheat from the pantry or delay dinnertime after the timer goes off. App features include:
- Keep Warm setting: When you’re in the middle of checking homework, this setting delivers low heat to keep food warm in the oven until you’re ready to eat.
- Scan-to-Cook technology2: Start frozen meal prep from your phone and get the right settings every time — and on your schedule — no matter whose turn it is to make dinner.
- Multi-Step Cooking: Send multiple cooking instructions to the oven at once from your phone. The temperature automatically adjusts so you don’t have to monitor the meal, and your world-famous lasagna your in-laws have been craving will taste exactly as it should.
Download the app for iOS or Android:
2. Control your smart oven by voice-enabled device2
You don’t even have to touch your oven to control it; instead, it works with both the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa so you can use simple voice commands to keep up no matter what you’ve got on your hands. Now, when you’re up to your elbows in pizza dough and Marinara sauce with your flour-dusted sous chef, you can simply ask your voice-enabled device to preheat the oven to 425°.
You can also set and adjust cooking modes and temperature, start oven and kitchen timers, turn on the oven light and get range and cooking status information — just by asking. Learn more about other connected features here.
3. Control your smart oven by touch
This is an oven that gets to know you. The innovative touchscreen actually learns and adapts to the way you cook, giving you instant access to the settings you use most — morning, noon and night.
The more you use it, the better it will recognize frequently used settings and prompt you to save them as a favorite, like the breakfast casserole you make every Sunday or their daily snack of chicken tenders. It’s 6:30 on a Friday night? The touchscreen will automatically suggest your pizza favorite. And you can feed the hungry little league team even faster.
Rush less, do more with a Smart Slide-In Range
Shop our Smart Slide-In Ranges below or learn more about our time-saving cooking innovations. Go smart to save a little more time and get a little more done. We’ll keep up with you, so you can keep up with the ones you love.
Smart Ranges to cut down on routine
Was this article helpful? Pass it on
1. Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy statement, visit whirlpool.com/connect.
2. U.S. only. Not all frozen foods included.
Amazon, Alexa, Echo and all related logos and motion marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Google and Google Home are trademarks of Google LLC.